As of November 20, 2023, Ivar Tollefsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 7.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andreas Halvorsen (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.8 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.6 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $3.5 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.0 billion. Alexandra Andresen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Katharina Andresen ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.5 billion
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.8 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.6 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $3.5 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.0 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
Scorecard: These are the world’s top manufacturing countries, 2023.
Ranked: These Are The countries With The Highest Inflation Rate.
Ranked: 20 of the world’s youngest billionaires in 2023.
Countries and Territories Without Standing Military Forces.
Healthcare Shortage: Countries that need nurses and midwives the most, 2023.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org