As of March 14, 2023, Ivar Tollefsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 7.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andreas Halvorsen (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.9 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.5 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $2.7 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $1.9 billion. Alexandra Andresen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Katharina Andresen ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among Norway’s top 10 wealthiest people.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.7 billion
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.9 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.5 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $2.7 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $1.9 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.4 billion
- Johan Johannson: $1.0 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.