The Washington Wizards (31-37) will be attempting to break a three-game losing streak when hosting the Detroit Pistons (16-53) on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at Capital One Arena. It will air at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC and BSDETX.
The Wizards hit the court as double-digit favorites against the Pistons. The Wizards are favored by 11.5 points. The matchup features a point total of 223.
Wizards vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Washington -11.5
- Total: 223
- Moneyline: Washington -624, Detroit +460
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Pistons at Wizards odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Wizards (- 11.5)
- Pick OU:
Wizards 120 – Pistons 108
- Washington has come away with 15 wins in the 24 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- Washington has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -624.
- Washington has an implied victory probability of 86.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Detroit has been the moneyline underdog 65 total times this season. Motor City has gone 14-51 in those games.
- Detroit has a record of 1-7 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +460 or longer (12.5%).
- Detroit has an implied moneyline win probability of 17.9% in this matchup.
- The Wizards record 112.9 points per game, 5.7 fewer points than the 118.6 the Pistons give up.
- Washington has a 15-7 record against the spread and a 15-7 record overall when putting up more than 118.6 points.
- Detroit is 15-4 against the spread and 8-11 overall when allowing fewer than 112.9 points.
- The Pistons’ 111.4 points per game are only 2.0 fewer points than the 113.4 the Wizards give up.
- When it scores more than 113.4 points, Detroit is 18-9 against the spread and 13-14 overall.
- Washington is 22-5-1 against the spread and 24-4 overall when it gives up fewer than 111.4 points.
- The Wizards are the league’s 21st-ranked scoring team (112.9 PPG), while the Pistons allow the rank 28th in points per game (118.6) in NBA action.
- Detroit is the NBA’s 28th-ranked offense (111.4 PPG), while Washington is the 16th-ranked defense (113.4).
- The Wizards have a negative point differential on the season (-34 total points, -0.5 per game), as do the Pistons (-495 total points, -7.2 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Washington has an average implied point total of 115.4 this year, which is 1.6 points lower than its implied total in Tuesday’s game (117).
- This season, Washington has put up more than 117 points in 27 games.
- The 117.8-point average implied total on the season for Detroit is 11.8 more points than the team’s 106-point implied total in this matchup.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Wizards vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC and BSDETX
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).