The Phoenix Suns (37-30) visit the Golden State Warriors (35-33) after winning three road games in a row. The Warriors are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, March 13, 2023. The over/under in the matchup is set at 239.
On Saturday, in its most recent game, Golden State defeated the Bucks 125-116 in OT. With 36 points, Stephen Curry was its high scorer.
Read on to see all the info on how to watch this game on FuboTV.
Warriors vs Suns Betting Information
- Spread: Golden State -4.5
- Moneyline: Golden State -192, Phoenix +161
- Total: 239 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Warriors Betting Info
- The Warriors are 32-35-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 4.5 points or more, the Warriors have a 14-17-1 record against the spread.
- In the Warriors’ 67 games with a set total, 38 have hit the over (56.7%).
- Jordan Poole: 20.6 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (176-for-539)
- Stephen Curry: 29.8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 49.6 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (210-for-485)
- Klay Thompson: 22.0 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (241-for-592)
- Draymond Green: 8.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 6.9 AST, 52.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- Kevon Looney: 7.0 PTS, 9.0 REB, 65.0 FG%
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Warriors vs Suns Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, March 13, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.