First responders are at the scene of a possible gas leak at
Lansdale Catholic High School.
According to the Montgomery County Department of Public
Safety, crews were dispatched to the intersection of Lansdale Avenue and West
Seventh Street at 9:13 a.m. on Nov. 20 for a report of a gas odor or leak. The
building was subsequently evacuated as a precaution, sources told North Penn
Crews remain on scene at this time as the investigation into
the source of the odor continues. Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area.
Lansdale Police are being assisted by units from Fairmount
Fire Company, Colmar Fire Company, and the Fire Department of Montgomery
This article will be updated.