The Denver Nuggets (9-4) travel to face the Detroit Pistons (2-12) after dropping four consecutive road games. It tips at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023.
The Nuggets head into their game against the Pistons as an 8.5-point favorite. The game’s over/under is set at 220.5.
Nuggets vs. Pistons Betting Odds
- Spread: Denver -8.5
- Total: 220.5
- Moneyline: Denver -384, Detroit +294
Nuggets at Pistons odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pistons (+ 8.5)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets 116 – Pistons 108
- Denver has been chosen as the favorite in 13 games this year and has walked away with the win nine times (69.2%) in those games.
- Denver has been named as a favorite of -384 or more just one time this season and came away with a victory in that game.
- Denver has an implied victory probability of 79.3% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Detroit has a 2-11 record in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 15.4% of those games).
- Detroit has not yet won a game when they entered play as a moneyline underdog with odds of +294 or longer in three chances.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Detroit has an implied win probability of 25.4%.
- The Nuggets average only 2.9 fewer points per game (113.7) than the Pistons give up (116.6).
- Denver has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when putting up more than 116.6 points.
- Detroit has put together a 3-5 ATS record and a 2-6 overall record in games it scores more than 108.1 points.
- Denver has an ATS record of 3-5 and a 7-1 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 110.0 points.
- The Nuggets are the NBA’s 12th-ranked scoring team (113.7 PPG), while the Pistons rank 22nd in points per game allowed (116.6) in the league.
- Detroit is the NBA’s 24th-ranked offense (110.0 PPG), while Denver is the sixth-ranked defense (108.1).
- The Nuggets have scored a total of 73 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.6 per game), while the Pistons have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 92 total points, 6.6 per game).
- Denver’s average implied point total this season is 0.7 fewer points than its implied total in Monday’s game (114.3 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Denver has put up more than 115 points in five games.
- The average implied point total on the year for Detroit (113.8) is 7.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (106).
How to watch Nuggets vs. Pistons
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.