The Denver Nuggets (46-23) will look to break a four-game losing streak when visiting the Detroit Pistons (16-54) on Thursday, March 16, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena. This matchup is at 7:00 PM ET on BSDET and ALT.
The Nuggets head into their matchup against the Pistons as double-digit favorites. The Nuggets are favored by 15 points. The matchup’s point total is set at 229.
Nuggets vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Denver -15
- Total: 229
- Moneyline: Denver -1331, Detroit +800
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Nuggets at Pistons odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pistons (+ 15)
- Pick OU:
Nuggets 120 – Pistons 110
- Denver has come away with 38 wins in the 53 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- Denver has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -1331.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Denver has a 93% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Detroit has won 14 of the 66 games it was the underdog on the moneyline this season (21.2%).
- Detroit has played as a moneyline underdog of +800 or longer in just one game this season, which it lost.
- Detroit has an 11.1% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Nuggets score 116.8 points per game, just 1.8 fewer points than the 118.6 the Pistons allow.
- Denver has a 24-9-2 record against the spread and a 31-4 record overall when scoring more than 118.6 points.
- Detroit has an 18-11-1 record against the spread and a 10-20 record overall when giving up fewer than 116.8 points.
- The Pistons score an average of 111.2 points per game, only 2.0 fewer points than the 113.2 the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- Detroit has put together an 18-9 ATS record and a 13-14 overall record in games it scores more than 113.2 points.
- Denver has an ATS record of 24-7-1 and a 27-5 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 111.2 points.
- The Nuggets are at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (116.8 PPG), while the Pistons allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.6) in the league.
- The 28th-ranked scoring NBA team (111.2 PPG) is Detroit, while the Denver squad ranks 13th in the league defensively (113.2 PPG).
- The Nuggets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 251 points this season (3.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pistons have out-scored them by 515 more points on the year (7.4 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Denver this season is 118.2 points, 3.8 fewer points than its implied total of 122 points in Thursday’s game.
- So far this season, Denver has put up more than 122 points in 25 games.
- The average implied point total on the year for Detroit (117.8) is 10.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Nuggets vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and ALT
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).