The Cleveland Cavaliers (43-27) visit the Charlotte Hornets (22-48) at Spectrum Center on Tuesday, March 14, 2023. The contest tips at 7:00 PM ET and airs on BSSE. The Hornets are 8-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a 221 point total.
Cavaliers Vs Hornets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 14
Cavaliers: Jarrett Allen: Out (Eye)
Hornets: Kelly Oubre: Probable (Back), Cody Martin: Out (Knee), LaMelo Ball: Out (Ankle), James Bouknight: Out (Ankle), Mark Williams: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+8)|
|Total Pick||Over (221)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Cavaliers Vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Cavaliers Avg. (Rank)||Hornets Avg. (Rank)|
|112.0 (24th)||Points Scored||111.8 (26th)|
|106.7 (1st)||Points Allowed||117.5 (23rd)|
|41.7 (23rd)||Rebounds||44.9 (8th)|
|9.7 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||11.5 (8th)|
|11.5 (18th)||3pt Made||10.8 (22nd)|
|24.9 (17th)||Assists||24.9 (17th)|
|12.7 (5th)||Turnovers||13.3 (14th)|
Best Betting Site For Cavaliers vs Hornets
Cavaliers Key Players
Hornets Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||44||20.4||5.3||1.1||1.4||0.4||2.4|
|Dennis Smith Jr.||48||8.9||2.9||4.6||1.4||0.5||0.4|
- Against the spread, the Cavaliers are 36-32-2 this year.
- Cleveland has an ATS record of 6-7-2 as 8-point favorites or more.
- The Cavaliers have seen 34 of their 70 games go over the point total.
- In 33 games this season, Cleveland and its opponent have combined to score more than 221 points.
- The over/under in this game is 221 points, 2.3 higher than the average total in Cavaliers games this season.
- The Hornets are 31-37-2 against the spread this season.
- Charlotte has an ATS record of 10-11-1 as a 8-point underdog or greater.
- The Hornets have played 70 games this season, and 31 of them have gone over the total.
- Charlotte’s games have had over 221 points 52 times this year.
- The average total for Hornets games is 229.2 points, 8.2 more than this game’s over/under.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.