The Minnesota Timberwolves (35-34) will look to end a four-game home losing streak when taking on the Boston Celtics (47-22) on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at Target Center, airing at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-BOS and BSN.
The Celtics enter their game as a 4-point favorite against the Timberwolves. The game features a point total of 233.5.
Celtics vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Boston -4
- Total: 233.5
- Moneyline: Boston -170, Minnesota +148
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Celtics at Timberwolves odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Timberwolves (+ 4)
- Pick OU:
Celtics 117 – Timberwolves 114
- Boston has come away with 45 wins in the 64 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- This season, Boston has come away with a win 33 times in 48 chances when named as a favorite of at least -170 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston has an implied victory probability of 63% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Minnesota is 18-17 in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 51.4% of those games).
- Minnesota has a record of 9-8 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +148 or longer (52.9%).
- Minnesota has a 40.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Celtics record 117.7 points per game, only 2.0 more points than the 115.7 the Timberwolves give up.
- When Boston scores more than 115.7 points, it is 26-14-2 against the spread and 36-6 overall.
- Minnesota is 23-16-2 against the spread and 28-13 overall when allowing fewer than 117.7 points.
- The Timberwolves score only 3.4 more points per game (115.7) than the Celtics give up (112.3).
- Minnesota has put together a 23-14-2 ATS record and a 24-15 overall record in games it scores more than 112.3 points.
- Boston’s record is 26-13-1 against the spread and 31-9 overall when it allows fewer than 115.7 points.
- The Celtics are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (117.7 PPG), while the Timberwolves allow the 18th-fewest points per game (115.7) in the league.
- Minnesota is the NBA’s 10th-ranked offense (115.7 PPG), while Boston is the eighth-ranked defense (112.3).
- The Celtics have put up a total of 371 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.4 per game), while the Timberwolves have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by one total point, 0.0 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Boston has an average implied point total of 117.2 this year, which is 1.8 points lower than its implied total in Wednesday’s game (119).
- This season, Boston has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 34 times.
- Minnesota’s average implied point total on the year (118.1 points) is 3.1 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (115 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Celtics vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BOS and BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).